|Features & Applications|
|Super flat patch cords are a great solution for how to hide ethernet cables in tight spaces, where regular Cat6 patch cord is too bulky. Flat, fully molded cord gives a neat appearance to desktops & wall outlets.|
- Used to connect your network card to any of the following:
- 10GBASE-T Ethernet
- 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 100BASE-T Ethernet
- 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- 10BASE-T Ethernet
- Patch cables have stranded copper conductors for flexibility - great for frequent changes that occur at the wall outlet or patch panel.
- Available with Standard boot or Snagless boot.
- Available lengths with standard boot: 2/3/5/7/10/14/25/50 feet
- Available lengths with snagless boot: 0.5/1/1.5/15/45 feet
- Color: black.
- Cable thickness:
- Standard boot cables: 0.06"
- Snagless boot cables: 0.07"
- Cable width: 0.24"
- 32AWG stranded UTP CAT6.
- Wired straight through.
- 8x8 (RJ45) plugs.
- 50 micron gold plated contacts.
- Complies with TIA/EIA 568B standard.
- Tested to 350Mhz using a Fluke DTX-1800 Cable Analyzer.
- RoHS compliant.