|Features & Applications|
|The Ethernet over Coax adapter transforms a building’s existing coaxial TV cable (RG-6 or RG-59) into a high speed IP network that coexists with cable TV service. Instantly connect a computer, video game console or any network-enabled device to your home network. A minimum of two ETH-COAX-T units is required to create a network.|
- Add high-speed internet, digital voice and video access to any room with a coaxial TV cable (RG-6 or RG-59).
- Eliminates the need to run CAT5 cables through the walls to create a home network - works over existing coax cables and splitters.
- No new software is required.
- Connect set-top boxes, personal computers, game consoles, broadband modems etc. to your home network instantly.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- Connect one unit to an Ethernet gateway such as a router or a DSL modem, and connect another unit to a computer or an Ethernet device (point-to-point connection).
- Up to eight units can be connected to a coaxial cable network (point-to-multipoint connection).
- Ideal for homes, apartment buildings or hotels seeking to add high-speed internet capabilities over the existing coaxial TV cables.
- HPNA 3.1 HCNA compliant.
- Supports distances of up to 4000 feet between two farthest nodes on LAN.
- Two 10/100 Base-T Ethernet ports with RJ45 Ethernet connector.
- Two female F-type coaxial connectors.
- One to connect to the existing coax cable.
- One to connect to the TV or other receiver.
- Supports RG-6 or RG-59 coaxial cable.
- Speed: up to 144 Mbps
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Frequency band: 12~30 MHz
- 4000 feet between two farthest nodes.
- 120VAC at 60 Hz via AC power adapter.
- Power consumption: <5 W
- Ethernet over Coax Adapter
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- 39-inch CAT5 Ethernet cable
- 39-inch Coax cable
Application Note: Create a home network
using ETH-COAX-T and RG-6 Coax cable.