- For harsh industrial environments such as factory automation, or outdoor installations where CAT6 cable needs to be run from a dry location to a wet one.
- O-rings provide IP67 rated water and dust protection.
- Incorporate a sealed connection directly into equipment.
- Attached cap for RJ45 panel mount (bulk-head) jack protects connector when not in use.
- Shielded cable and RJ45 connectors protect signals from external noise.
- Female RJ45 panel mount (bulk-head) jack passes through to female RJ45 jack for use with a standard Ethernet patch cord.
- Attached IP67 cable gland with strain relief provides field-installable connectivity – no tools required.
- Terminate your own waterproof cable with optional waterproof IP67 cable gland with strain relief.
- To achieve waterproof/IP67 protection, the outside RJ45 receptacle must be sealed with either the attached cap or a connected cable with waterproof cable shield.
- Available lengths of CAT6 cable: 7/14/25 feet.
- CAT6-WTP-x-BLACK-SHLD and RJ45-6WTP-CB are intended for use with RJ45-6WTP-CS-JCK only.