| USB to Audio Adapter, Windows 7 Compatible|
|Connect 3.5mm stereo audio speakers or headphones to USB port.|
$14.00, order below
|The USB-AUDIO adapter allows you to link your sound to a PC or MAC through the USB port instead of a sound card. Just plug in your headphones or speakers into the adapter and plug the adapter into a USB port.|
- Stereo analog output – connect headphones or powered speakers to your PC or laptop.
- Mono analog microphone input.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 full speed operation.
- Compliant with USB audio device class specification v1.0.
- Compatible with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7, and MAC OS 10 and higher.
- No external power adapter required.
- LED indicators:
- Microphone-Mute status
- Plug and play functionality – no drivers required.
- Mac OS X: device is recognized as "Generic Speaker/Microphone". Navigate to System Preferences > Sound Settings and select this device as the Output device.
How to connect headphones and a mirophone
to a computer using the USB Audio adapter